Principal Research Scientist (retired)

Dr Viera Scheibner (RNDR) 10.07.2013
Very refreshing to listen to and read the truth about the Toxic Age we live in. My research interest is specifically in vaccines and their ineffectiveness to prevent any diseases and instead being the primary cause of most of the 'modern ills' of humanity.

I was born and educated in Bratislava. In 1968 I emigrated with my family to Australia.

After a successful career in micropalaeontology, I met Leif Karlssson, a biomedical engineer, who at my suggestion developed a breathing monitor for babies (Cotwatch). To cut a very long story short, babies had alarms after vaccination. Leif and I thought that paediatricians involved in SIDS research would be pleased; they were not pleased at all and many looked at us with hatred.

That encouraged me to systematically and extensively study orthodox medical literature and to my surprise I found out that the ineffectiveness of any and all vaccines to prevent any diseases and their real dangers have been described for for more than 150 years.

Leif developed a computerised Cotwatch and we started showing doctors computer records of the stress response in breathing and discovered and documented the existence of the criticial days and dynamics of stress response. You can download the article on "The dynamics of stress response...Cotwatch breathing monitor...J ACNEM 2004" on the Internet.

That much for briefly introducing myself.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Viera Scheibner

+61 247 8778-203

Přidat nový příspěvek